Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Miss you

So I havent updated my blog in a while. Part of me has been busy but part of me just hasnt been in a great mood. I didnt hear from Justin for 19 days so it just made me not want to post. But he thankfully called so I should be good for about a week. Anyways, leading up to this deployment I kept telling myself how much easier it would be than the last one because it would be over the summer and summers fly but, but I never realized how much harder the summer would make it. The weather has been in the 80's and 90's the last week and it just makes me miss Justin so much more. We always have so much fun in the summers and have so many memories. I decided to dedicate this post to all the fun things we love doing together in the summer and look back on it next summer and do them all to make up for this one.
Going to the beach, falling asleep in the backseat of the car at the beach til 5am, camping, going to NC and being so nervous to see you after weeks apart, Roadtrips to and from NC, Swimming for hours, going to the driving range, going to the shooting range, watching the red sox and drinking cheap beer, going to the sox games, Taking day trips into boston and walking around for hours doing tourist things even though we live here, going to the beach at night and racing eachother to crush sandcastles that were left in the day time, watching you freeze in the New England ocean and not being used to it, Going fishing for hours listening to music bringing drinks and candles to keep the mosquitos away while we sit on the blanket for hours and talk, you cooking on the grille, having 4th of july parties and birthday parties for you, watching you start a fire, camping, making you take the fish off the hooks for me, going for walks after dinner, having you lead me down random paths at ames nowell, hanging out all day doing nothing and just being in love with eachother, lazy days in bed watching movies and eating all day, fireworks, sitting on the back of your truck eating icecream, walking around boston and having you give me a history lesson, driving aimlessly in NC and finding new places, and so many more little things you do that make me smile. I love you Justin come home soon and safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Followers