Sunday, May 9, 2010

My weekend

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. It has been a long/fun/crazy weekend. Friday started off with me going to the beach with my mom sister best friend and nephew. It was a beautiful day out and I am really working on my tan. I need to be tanned and in shape when Justin gets home. I came home and fell asleep for a quick cat nap. I woke up and got a call from Dani. I met her and her maid of honor sue in the city for a drink. Me and Dani, being the married old ladies that we are sat in a quiet booth and talked haha. It was a really good time and I was soo happy to see her. Hanging out with someone from 1/2 felt great. After that I headed back to my car in the parking garage where I got lost. The security guard had to help me and drive me to find my car. In my defense it was a 9 story garage that was very confusing. Another kid and his girlfriend also got into the security car. The kid said he had walked around all 9 floors and couldnt find his car and said that the garage was like a rubix cube. But I did finally find my car after a long drive and pressing the alarm. Saturday morning I woke up early to head to South Boston for the Marine Corps Honor Run. Justin ran the run 3 years ago so I was so excited to participate. I met Dani and Sue and there were Marines all over the place. I wore my shirt that I made for Justin. Sadly, it was raining out. I kept hoping it would pass....but didnt. Instead it got much worse, much much worse. It downpoured on us and I mean downpourned. We were soaked and my feet were completely immeresed in water. I was laughing because it really was funny but absolutely miserable. I came home from the run and fell asleep again. I had work at 4 and was hoping to meet up with Dani again after but I got out later than excpected. Instead I went out with some work friends for a drink down at the bar we hang out about 2 minutes away from my work. Today consisted of mothers day an absolutely crazy double at my work and now blogging. I need to write Justin a nice long motomail next because I wrote one saturday night but the internet messed up and it got erased. I hope everyone has a fun safe week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!! And funny! LOL... hate that you got soaked!!... sounds like something that would happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to update, pretty lady! You have some fun things to write about after you vaycay, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Followers