Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making Progress

Finally starting to make some progress in deployment goals. First, I have saved a decent amount of money so far and Im working the next week straight so hopefully that will be more money to put in the bank. but aside from that, I am 3lbs lighter than when I started working out again. Not a huge number but definitely a start. Now I just need everyone to help keep me motivated. Justin called yesterday and he always motivates me so I got that going to a few days but I will definitely need all your help in a few days. I hope everyone is having a good weekend! How are are you girls on your goals? Seeing other peoples progress definitely inspires me. Now off to work in my easy tones.

2 comments:

  1. Working out... doing good (had an off week this week)... although I still need to sew something... haven't done that yet! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant sew anything! I wish I knew how! I cant even fix a tear in clothes

    ReplyDelete

Followers