Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Short Speal

So today I finally got to go pick up my degree. As some of you know I had a huge issue getting my transcripts in last week so Im so happy thats finally dealt with and Im officially done with school. But I just wanted to write something here real quick. Over the last 4 years Justin has been amazing with school. He has always been mso supportive of me. He has come to classes with me on leave, come to the library with me to study, read papers, listened to problems, Ive talked to him about things I am learning in class and he is really interested. He has always told me how lucky I am to go to college and whenever he came to school with me he said he loved it there. He really has been the most supportive person in my life with school and I couldnt do it without him. I cant say enough how grateful I am for everything he has done. I know that I have been equally supportive to him over the last 3 years. Since the day he left for boot camp, Ive always been here for him. Through bootcamp, SOI, 2 deployments and everyday life at Lejeune. These last 3 years have been so hard. We have been apart for way too long. This saturday is our 1st wedding anniversary and we have been apart this first year of marriage. It has not been easy. But September 1st Im moving, we are finally going to be together. And these last few years have been a test. I think we are stronger than we could ever be as a couple. We have made it thru so much together, have supported eachother through everything and in October we finally get to be together again! He will be home safe and for good and I will be done with school. Finally 2 life goals checked off our list and the hardest 3 years of our lives behind us!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Krissy, def an inspiration for me, as you know I have been stressing about the fact that L and I are likley goign to be apart for the whole first year of our marriage and it was good for me to read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is true, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. And its all worth it when said and done. You guys are going to be fine!

    ReplyDelete

Followers