Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I stole this idea from Dani

2. I ran my second mile in a row today. Trying to get back into running, hopefully I can stick to it 4-5 times a week!

3. Went to the grocery store and bought lots of healthy foods. Part of the reason I have such a hard time eating healthy is because I am so used to convenient eating. I work in a restaurant so I can have anything I want at the push of a button plus, I am the youngest of 3 children and the only one who lives at home. My dad works late and usually gets dinner when he is out and my mom isnt much of an eater. I wish I had her appetite My mom cooks on the weekends but I am so used to just eating whatever I make on the weekdays, usually some type of frozen entree, which I dont mind but I dont think Justin is going to be okay with that lol.

4. I am counting down the days til my last day at my job. It causes me way too much stress and for nothing. Honestly waitressing should not be so stressful, but we are just managed extremely poorly

5. I went to the beach today and it made me realize I need to make more of an effort to go more before the summer is over

6. Justin hasnt called since the 4th and said he will call in 2 weeks so Im praying for a phone call this weekend.

7. I finalized all my decisions for furniture when I move to NC, now I just need to find somewhere to put it.

8. I am going to NC with Dani next month to find apartments and sign leases!

9. I was supposed to go out for a co-workers birthday tonight but decided not to. I already went out with them sunday and going out gets too expensive!

10. I finally read another chapter of a book I have been reading since the Spring. Normally I read tons of books over the summer but I am slacking so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers