Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a thought

Its 130am and like always Im awake unable to sleep. I have way too many thoughts on my mind, mostly bad, things I cant control. But, even though I have this nightly doom and gloom, there is something to look forward to. That is my favorite time of the day. I love when I first wake up in the morning. When I am struggling to wake up because of lack of sleep, still completely exhausted and my only concern is falling back to sleep. Its the one time of the day where I have no thoughts, where I dont think about the fact that my husband is deployed or anything else. As much as I hate trying to wake up, its the one time during the day I have a blank mind, and that is something I wish I had more often these days.

1 comment:

  1. deeepp thoughts! so true though... i love it when my mind is so far gone, I can't think of anything. I like mornings too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers