Sunday, July 18, 2010

Waiting for that phone to ring...

Is it just me or does it seem like the further we get along in this deployment the farther away it seems? I mean we are approaching homecoming and looking back at all the time that has already passed, you would think I would be jumping for joy, almost getting my husband back. Instead, I feel like its longer than ever until he is home. He has already been gone way too long and another few months seems unbearable. I will do it, because what other choice do I have? But I dont think I will keep my sanity on the way. Justin last called on the 4th of July. He said he would call in 2 weeks. Now here it is July 18th, exactly 2 weeks on the day and Im waiting. Im just so tired of waiting. This all needs to hurry up and be over!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl, I know its hard, but your strong and youve done so good so far. :) Im always here if you need to vent

    ReplyDelete

Followers