Friday, July 16, 2010

Fitness Friday

This week I have been completely on track!! My eating is under control and Ive been working out. Ive veen eating small meals, lots of veggies, and snacks like goldfish, jello, and pretzels. These have been my workouts
Monday- 1 mile run
Tuesday -1 mile run
Wednesday- 2 mile run
Thursday- Rest Day
Friday- Run in the city, not sure how far but definitely hardest run of the week. I ran down at castle island in Boston. Its an area with a beach, an old revolutionary war fort, and 2 jettys that are paved that stick out into the water and meet with a big sitting area out on the water. I ran this today. I thought the wind would provide relief but instead it provided resistance.

I have also been trying to do workouts while I am watching tv like squats. weights. jumping jacks, pushups and bicycle crunches. I am trying really hard to stop stepping on the scale everyday. Justin got his mail cutoff date today so deployment is finally ending and I need to get in shape for my husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers