Monday, July 12, 2010

Back on Track

I am finally getting back on track with things. Today I ran for the first time in a long long time. It was only 1 mile but it was hot outside, 95 degrees. The run itself was easy but the heat was a killer. In my break from running, I have been doing biggest loser DVDs that I bought off of Amazon.com They really are great and I would reccomend them to anyone. You can go at your own pace and are good for beginners thru athletes. The trainers give a lot of instuction and show a modified way for beginners and a more intense version of exercise for the more experienced. The workouts I have been using are Power Sculpt, Cardio Max, Weight loss Yoga and Bobs Bootcamp. Aside from that my eating hasnt been terrible but could definitely improve a lot. The fall is quickly aproaching and I am running out of time for my goals. Time to get serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers