Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book Review

It is a rainy day here in Massachusetts and one of my favorite things to do on a day like this is sit inside with a good book. I have truly been slacking this summer on reading. Normally I do lots of reading at the beach but havent. Today I finally picked back up a book I have been in the process of reading for a long time, Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult. So far its great. If anyone is looking for a good read I would reccomend anything by her. She is the author of My Sister's Keeper that was turned into a move recently. Although that book is good my all time favorite book by her is The Tenth Circle. I would reccomend this book to everyone, it was a couldnt put down book. Normally I buy books from Target but lately Ive been buying off Amazon, they are so much cheaper. Another author I like a lot is Jane Green. The book Jemima J but Swapping Lives I wouldnt reccomend. I know most people who read my blog are interested in military wife things. Sadly there are not many books on this topic but I think I have boughten them all. Chicken Soup for the Military Wife's Soul I like a lot. They are short stories by topic and very relatable. The other books are more know how books that are alright but geared toward every branch when we know the Marine Corps is very unique. One last thing is I wanted to try to start putting helpful info at the end of my blogs. Whether is be based on health, diet, fitness beauty, anything. I am constantly researching online and want to share some of the things I find.

Tidbit of the day: This website has podcasts that I download very often. It is called QuickAndDirtyTips.com The one I follow is called the Nutrition Diva. She explores different diet topics that are very current. They are about 5 minutes long and will definitely help learn healthier eating tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers