Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Checklist

After reading many blogs, I have picked up a few ideas of things I like that others do. Danielle's 10 on Tuesday and Katie's Fitness Friday. These are ideas I am going to steal. I like the idea of having set things to write about on certain days, that way it holds me accountible and my blog has different things to read about. I decided on Wednesdays I am going to start writing a checklist for the week of things I want to accomplish. Then the next week I will tell which things I did and my new list. This week here is my list

* Clean the car top to bottom. I have been looking online how to do auto detailing at home. Tomorrow before work, I'm headed to Walmart to buy some cleaning products and compressed air.

* Go through my clothes and donate the ones I do not wear anymore

* Run two more 2 mile runs and hopefully a 2.5 Mile


I would love to read about everyone elses weekly goals so post back in a comment!

2 comments:

Followers