Monday, April 26, 2010

Hoping

Hello everyone,
Right now its 245pm on April 26th. Only 4 days left of this month which makes me extremely happy. Its been 11 days since the last time I heard from Justin, BUT I just went on facebook and someone in his team called his wife so that has me really hoping for a call of my own. Hearing his voice would make me good to go again and motivated for at least a week. Other than that I havent updated in a few days. Since then I sent out 2 more packages to Justin and went spring clothes shopping. And I got 2 pairs of jeans a size smaller! I dont know if its all the running I have been doing or if its just the fit of the jeans haha but I am going to pretend that its because of my hard work at the gym and keep working hard. I woke up this morning and went for a run. Now I am home, supposed to be working on homework until I head to work in an hour and a half. Thursday is my last day of school. There are people Im going to miss but I am so excited to be done with school and get ready to move to North Carolina with my husband and all the wonderful ladies I have met from 1/2 I have really met some of the best friends there, even though I havent known them long and have never even met some of them in real life, it doesnt matter. They are so supportive and always know what to do to cheer me up. Friday night I also made a new tshirt. Me and Dani are going to marine week in Boston on May 7th and I wanted to make a shirt for it:

. Other than that my life is kind of doing the same old thing. I am ready for May to be here. I have lots of stuff planned. Marine week, graduation, 2 red sox games, fun work dinner, and hopefully I can throw some beach days in. Then in June me Nicole and Sarah rented a beach house at a military vacation place close to home owned by the air force. We are staying for a week. For now, its off to get some work done and hopefully get a phone call. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

1 comment:

  1. It cause of all your hard work!! Sounds like you have an awesome summer planned!! 2 red sox games! My dad would be jealous! I've actually never been to a game at fenway :( The boys always leave me.

    I pray he calls today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers