Thursday, April 15, 2010

My New Blog

So, I have wanted to start one of these for a while, especially since this deployment started but I just haven't found the time. To start off, I am Kristine, although most people call me Krissy. Im from Massachusetts and I am about to graduate from college in a few weeks. I am married to the most amazing man in the world, and if you read this blog I am sure you will hear all about him. He is a US Marine and is currently in Afghanistan. This is our second deployment and it never gets any easier. I wanted to start this blog to organize my thoughts. I have so many things running thru my head all day that its nice to have somewhere to sort them out. I have many goals and many stresses. First and most important is this deployment. So far it has gone by faster than I thought it would. I have been doing my best to keep it together and be strong for Justin and I think I have been doing a good job. Other than that, I am really trying to get into shape. Im hoping that having this blog hold me accountible for what I eat and when I exercise is a good start. Im finishing school in 3 weeks which is very exciting although I wish my husband could go to graduation. Another thing I am constantly working on is planning for my move. I am moving down to North Carolina when he gets back, but getting everything ready shopping for every single thing that needs to be put into a house can be overwhelming, especially trying to organize a whole move on your own. So I am sure I will be looking for plenty of advice from this site. So many other things are going on but I will save those for a later date. Im gonna end here but I look forward to getting to know everyone and having a place to unwind.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Kristine, welcome to blog land! I didn't know people call you Krissy, that's so cute! We're making it through this deployment slowly but surely. Thanks so much for sharing your blog and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Followers