Monday, April 19, 2010

Motivation

How come some days during this deployment it can be so easy to wake up motivated ready to take on the world and other days you dont even want to get out of bed? Today was an in between day for me. I guess I just had a case of the Mondays. But, I was bad and called into work sick to have a me day. so shhh. I actually got a lot done and caught up on a lot of work I have been putting off for a while. I just needed to take some time out for me which I havent done in a while. I feel like so far this entire deployment has been a blur. I havent put much thought into where Justin is or what he is doing. I kind of am just living my life normally and probably living in a state of denial which I know is unhealthy but hey if I can make this denial last a few more months I'll take it. Tomorrow is back to reality though class and work. As much as I say I hate being so busy, I am sure over the summer when I have more free time I will miss being so busy and having my mind off things. Aside from that, my nephew slept over last night which always makes me happy. He just turned 1 on April 7th and I cant believe how big he is getting. I feel like every time I see him he is a different person than the last. What I really need right now is a phonecall from Justin. Hearing his voice can always make me feel better for about 5 days. I also have a plan to get back on track with my whole healthy eating and working out tomorrow. I set my alarm nice and early to hit the gym before I go to class. I was doing good for a while but kinda stopped. I know if I dont get back on track I will hate myself when bathing suit weather starts up haha. Aside from that not much else new is happening in my life lately. Everytime I feel sad I just think of the new exciting life I am going to be starting in North Carolina pretty soon. I hope everyone has an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers