Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wishful

For some reason, I always do my best thinking while I am driving. Imagine if there was a way your thoughts were just magically transferred on paper, that would be amazing. Anyways, today I did a lot of thinking, since I got some bad news this morning. Not about Justin. And I am just so on edge lately. I think part of the reason I am so on edge is because in a few months I am going to have everything I have ever wanted. Justin will be home from him 2nd deployment and wont be on another one ever again. I will finally be with him in nc just having fun with friends until he is out, I will have graduated from college, married to the man of my dreams and just so so happy. All I need is for him to get back here safe. I am just so scared that something bad will happen to him. Its like I have been doing this marine thing for almost 3 years now. We are in the home stretch and its stressing me out more than ever that everything will be ripped away at the last second. I know I shouldnt think like this, and its depressing and I am sorry to everyone who reads this because I know you need motivation too and dont want to read about this, but it feels good just to vent and let it out. Whenever I talk to Justin he just sounds so calm. He tells me not to worry and I really do believe in him. I know he is amazing at his job and that gives me comfort, I just wish time would pass a little faster. I know we are making progress, it just seems we are making it at a snails pace. For now I am going to get ready for bed and hope for a nice productive day tomorrow full of homework, the gym, eating healthy and a phonecall from my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. i do some crazy good thinking while driving too.... that's why I get pulled over for speeding often. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers